1. Submersed in the slurries, the MF series froth pump is typically used to convey abrasive or corrosive frothy slurries.
2. A typical feature of this vertical centrifugal slurry pump is the double-casing design which allows the case to be split open along its centerline. Wet-end parts are replaceable and made of abrasion-resistant high-chrome. Depending on your specific pumping task, we can rubber and polyurethane to construct the internal pump liner and impeller.
3. The impeller vanes and hopper are specially made to remove any foam produced during pumping operation.
4. Eliminate the need for any shaft seal and sealing water.
5. Parts submerged in the slurry can be made of metal or rubber.
1. Simple pump system layout allows easy installation.
2. Transmission parts of this submersible pump are interchangeable with those of MV series. Installed above the bearing assembly is a motor mounting base or support frame.Flexible coupling or V-belt is used to connect the motor shaft and the pump shaft. Pump shaft speed is easily adjusted by changing the grooved pulley so as to suit the varying pumping applications.
3. The hopper features a steely structure, complete with the tangential inlet and overflow box. The overflow box can easily send the excessive slurry back to the recycling tank. The tangential inlet allows the frothy slurry to enter into the froth pump while separating the air out of the slurry.
4. The pumping unit is interchangeable with the MA series. According to the kind of medium to be pumped, we can use metal, rubber, or other non-metallic materials to make the wet-end parts of this froth pump.
5. The pump is able to function properly when there is insufficient suction.
1. Air is separated from the slurry in a vortex created by the specially designed impeller and the tangential inlet.
2. Vertical cantilever design eliminates the need for shaft seal or sealing water.
Grease lubricated bearing assembly: The double-row tapered roller bearing is attached to the pump shaft while the single-row cylindrical roller bearing connects to the motor shaft.
DC: The motor mounting base is set above the bearing assembly, so it is easy to replace or repair the motor parts.
BD: A V-belt is used to connect the motor shaft and the pump shaft. The motor support frame is installed above the bearing assembly, allowing easy replacement of grooved wheels. The purpose of swapping grooved wheels is to change the rotary speed of the pump shaft in order to suit varying pumping applications or conform to the worn-down pump.
Flow rate: 7-200m3/h
Total head: 10-26m
|Parts||Material||Material Code||Description||Hardness||Special Performance||Applications|
|Wet-end Parts||Metal||M05||27% High-Chrome Cast Iron||HRC≥58||Erosion resistance is marginally lower than M07 and has corrosion resistance.||Used for high wear applications with a slurry pH between 5 and 12.|
|M07||15% High-Chrome Cast Iron||HRC≥59||Excellent erosion resistance and has higher wear resistance than M05||Mining pumps ideal for high impact and high pressure applications, such as pumping slurries with sharp, hard, and coarse solids at high flow rate.|
|M12||30% High-Chrome Cast Iron||HRC≥65||With abrasion resistance better than M05 and M07.||Suitable for highly abrasive pumping applications.|
|M33||35% Ultra High Chrome Cast Iron||HRC=35||This material has erosive and corrosive resistance in low pH applications. Its abrasion resistance is higher than that of M49.||The material can be used to transport oxygenated slurries with pH of not less than 1 such as phosphor-plaster, nitric acid, vitriol, phosphate, etc.|
|M49||29% High Chrome Cast Iron||HRC=43||With a certain degree of scour resistance and good corrosion resistance under low pH conditions. Its abrasion resistance is higher than M05.||Particularly suitable for use in flue gas desulphurization as well as mild acid applications with pH value no less than 4.|
|Rubber||Natural Rubber||Shore(A)=40-55||High resistance to abrasion and corrosion||An optimal choice for conveying acid slurry and slurry with fine granular particles at ambient temperature.|
|Butyl Rubber||Shore(A)=60||Resistance to corrosion, abrasion, and high temperature||Ideal for transporting acid slurry and slurry with fine solid particles at temperatures between 60°C and 120°C.|
|Hypalon Rubber||Ultra-high resistance to corrosion and high temperature||Suitable for pumping strong acids and alkalis with temperatures above 100°C.|
|Bearing Assembly||Metal||Ductile Cast Iron|
|Rubber Liner||Parts below the mounting plate are rubber lined.|