1. With only one impeller, the ML series light duty slurry pump is a horizontal cantilever unit that allows slurry to enter into the pumping chamber from only one suction side.
2. Another key feature of our horizontal pump is the double-casing design. Parts in contact with the slurry are replaceable and made of high-chrome for maximum resistance to wear and abrasion. Rubber and polyurethane are selected to make liners and impellers so as to suit them for various working conditions.
3. Different types of impellers are designed to handle a variety of flow patterns.
4. The rotating shaft utilizes a packing gland seal. The expeller dynamic seal and other mechanical seal arrangements are among options.
5. The rubber-lined slurry pump is designed to run at a high speed while delivering large capacity and low discharge head. It is suitable for low-abrasion, low-viscosity slurry pumping applications.
6. The discharge outlet has 8 positions at 45 degree intervals that can be selected to meet the installation and application requirements.
1. The double-casing design of our slurry pump allows for axial split. Made of ductile iron, the pump casing is able to withstand major pressure produced within the pumping chamber. Liners are made of wear-resistant materials, and do not stick to the outer casing for ease of maintenance and replacement.
2. The slurry pump body is fixed to the mounting base by several bolts. Users can adjust the clearance between impeller and suction liner easily from underneath the bearing support.
3. Packing gland seal, mechanical seal and expeller seal are available to prevent slurry leakage during pumping operation.
4. The compact structure allows the pump to take up little floor space.
Wet-end components can be cast of hard metal or polyurethane. They are able to maintain good hydraulic performance even when the pump is subject to severe wear. This helps the pump achieve optimal levels of pumping efficiency for an extended period. Various impeller designs are available to suit the pump for various pumping applications.
As one of the most commonly used seals for rotating shafts, the gland seal can come with low-flush or full flush arrangement which uses flushing water to prevent media from escaping the pump housing. This kind of seal is suitable for use in almost all pumping applications. In situations where corrosive solids or high temperature might be encountered, Teflon or aramid fiber is used as the packing material for the gland. For high abrasion conditions, a ceramic shaft sleeve is available.
The combination of impeller and expeller creates the pressure needed to seal against leakage. Together with the gland seal or lip seal which is used as the shut-down seal, this type of seal can handle sealing requirements for applications where full-flush gland seal is impractical due to lack of water on the site, or sealing water is allowed to enter inside the pumping chamber to dilute the slurry.
ML series heavy duty pump utilizes a leak-proof mechanical seal design which allows easy installation and replacement. Other types of mechanical seal are among options to suit the slurry pump for various pumping applications.
We also utilize special ceramic and alloys of high strength and hardness on parts that are subjected to friction. Unique design of and seamless fit between the mechanical seal and seal chamber provides excellent resistance to abrasion and shock that ensures its effectiveness under the toughest conditions.
Grease Lubricated Bearing Assembly
The grease-lubricated bearing assembly houses a large-diameter shaft in its unique bearing cartridge designed specially for heavy-duty tasks. Due to its compact design, the bearing takes up little space while providing minimum vibration and deviation. Grease lubrication minimizes the possibility of oil leakage and little extra maintenance effort is needed. The rotor is easily adjustable. Users can install several rotors operating in series.
Horizontal Axially-Split Bearing Assembly
Lubricated by oil, the axially-split bearing assembly features a large-diameter shaft and a short cantilever. It delivers high rigidity, and is unlikely to deform or vibrate even when highly abrasive solids are encountered. The bearing is directly mounted inside the bearing support which can be split into 2 halves along its center line. This mounting method allows for ease of disassembly, inspection and adjustment of bearing. Water cooling system effectively cools down the hot bearing, greatly improving its use life.
Cartridge Type Oil-Lubricated Bearing Assembly
Spacious cartridge design allows for the installation of a large-diameter rotating shaft. Built specially to handle heavy-duty tasks, the metric size bearing is lubricated by thin oil. Users can install several bearings operating in series. Compact design and high reliability are 2 major benefits of this bearing for its end users.
DC Type: The output shaft of a motor is directly connected to the input shaft of a pump via a pump coupler. This type of connection is suitable for applications where the speed of the slurry pump is the same as that of the motor.
CV Type: The pump is driven by a belt connected to the crankshaft of the engine. This way of connection allows for saving space, easy installation, and fast adjustment of pumping speed. The motor is fixed to the motor support frame which is attached to the bearing pedestal above the pump.
ZV Type: Another type of belt drive that allows easy adjustment of pumping speed. The motor is directly fixed to the bearing pedestal. This way of installation is suitable for motors with larger horsepower than is possible with CV type of installation. Due to the installation of motor onto the bearing pedestal, this method helps save installation space.
CR Type: This type of belt drive makes it easier to adjust pumping speed. The installation allows both the motor and slurry pump to be fixed to the ground. The motor is installed to the side of the pump. This installation method is suitable for large-power motors.
Froth floatation, minerals recycling, flue gas desulphurization in power plant, coal washing, metallurgy, pulp and paper manufacture, chemical engineering
Size: 20 - 650mm
Flow rate: 3 - 12000m3/h
Total head: 4 - 60m